The 1st Inclusive Business Champions Meeting in Cambodia (18 March 2021)
On 18 March 2021 the Ministry of Industry, Science, Technology and Innovation (MISTI) held the 1st Inclusive Business Champions Meeting.
More than 200 experts from Cambodian government, business associations, companies, impact investors, accelerators, development partners, and colleagues from ASEAN participated in the online event.
The meeting launched the IB landscape study for Cambodia, briefed about the proposed new strategy for a better enabling environment for Inclusive Business in Cambodia (the IBeeC), gave an overview on ASEAN IB policy work, introduced our new IB website, and briefed about the next steps to prepare an IBeeC action plan.
The meeting was recorded and can be viewed here.
Background information on the event can be accessed as following:
- Meeting agenda
- Opening Remarks (H.E. Kitthi Settha Pandita Cham Prasidh, Senior Minister, Minister of Industry, Science, Technology & Innovation)
- UN Support to the IB agenda in Cambodia (Pauline Tamesis, UN Resident Coordinator, Cambodia)
- Closing remarks (H.E. Heng Sokkung, Secretary of State, MISTI)
- The Status of IBeeC (H.E. Heng Sokkung, Secretary of State, MISTI)
- IB Implementation in ASEAN (Mr. Markus Dietrich, Director Policy, IBAN)
- The IB Landscape Study (Ms. Marta Perez Cuso, Economic Affairs Officer, ESCAP)
- The new IB website (Mr. Chorn Vanthou, head of the IB unit, MISTI)
- The IBeeC action plan (Dr. Armin Bauer. International IB consultant)
- Background information: